To report problems with outdoor lights, street lights, or limbs in power lines please call (423)775-1817 or complete this on line request.
To report a power outage or any other problems with your electricity call (423)775-1818. This number can be called after hours and on weekends as well.
If you have questions regarding your bill please call our Billing Department at (423)775-8417.
- Service Practice Policy
- Current rate information
- Policies regarding delinquent bills
- Other fees and charges
- Application for service
- Customer Information
- Temporary Service Assembly Guide
- Typical 320 AMP or less overhead service installation
- Requirements for underground electric service
- Mobile home underground service
TYPICAL 320 AMP OR LESS OVERHEAD SERVICE INSTALLATION
Once the Application for new service has been completed bring it to the Dayton Water & Electric Building at 400 Main Street, Dayton, TN 37321 and see Customer Service.